Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, October 29

Our Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night we went over to my Mom & Dad's and carved pumpkins. They all turned out really well. Which one do you like the best?Saturday morning I worked at the bookstore. We were so busy so the day flew by! Saturday evening we went out to dinner with my Aunt and her boyfriend. It was a place we had not been to before and it was pretty tasty! Saturday night we stayed at a hotel in town. I got a great deal on the room and they had a pool. Logan had so much fun in the pool. It's amazing how much braver he is compared to this summer. He would even jump off the edge into our arms.

Sunday it was gorgeous out! We spent the afternoon doing some yard work. We finished cleaning out the garden area and also raked up the leaves in the yard. That night I made some Halloween goodies. I'll probably make some more today since they turned out pretty cute. And of course we watched the final game of the World Series. Way to go Boston!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute ghosties! Sre they Rice Crispies?

We had a good weekend, too. We finally got to Green Bluff for the Harvest fest...I love me some fresh pumpkin doughnuts! We picked up some pumpkins, and the boys carved them last night. I love all your different jack-o-lantern designs. Go Sox! :)

Have a grea week and enjoy our Halloween!

Honor

10/29/2007 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

* Are the Rice Crispes?

Honor

10/29/2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Just a second now. WHAT is the connection to Boston?

-bm

10/30/2007 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)