Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, May 21

We Made It Back In One Piece

We arrived back to Bismarck tonight around 10 pm. I am so glad to be back at my Mom & Dad's and out of the van. Logan was absolutely horrible on the way back. He fussed, screamed, and whined for at least 2 of the 3 1/2 hours that we were on the road. I don't think we'll be going anywhere tomorrow.
Everything else went great though. It was so nice to see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. The graduation was really nice. Thirty kids graduated and the entire ceremony lasted less than an hour. Logan did really well at it. We sat in the bleachers so he was able to crawl/walk around. The open house for my cousin went really well also. Here's some really good news: Logan is finally getting used to everyone! This weekend he warmed up to pretty much everyone. He didn't mind other people holding him - even when I was within eyesight! Now when my Mom or Dad hold their arms out to hold Logan he leans towards them. I am so glad that it didn't take too long for it to happen.
Saturday marked my very first go-cart ride! It was a blast!! Oh, and my 4-year-old cousin was doing the driving. I controlled the gas and brake but he controlled where we were going. At some points it was a little scary - especially when he was not watching the road. If we fishtailed or went on our side he thought it was the funniest thing.
New pictures have been added to the ND file.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)