Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, May 9

Seriously - His Butt Exploded!!

**Disclaimer**
If you get queasy easily, don't have kids yet, or are thinking of having kids at some point (Sierra & Kim) you might want to stop reading now!

I think today is by far the grossest thing I've encountered since becoming a parent. Wait, no, I take that back - it's the grossest thing I've EVER seen! Last night we went through the normal routine - give Logan a bath, apply a TON of butt cream, attempt to feed him a bottle, lay him down, and listen to him scream for about 10 minutes. After that he was out. Of course he woke up at 2 am and ate a full bottle at that time. I changed his diaper and laid him back down and he instantly went back to sleep.

This morning I woke up at around 9 - I should have gotten out of bed and showered since Logan wasn't awake yet but I just wanted to doze for awhile. Logan woke up at 9:45 - screaming his head off. Usually when he starts stirring he'll just babble for awhile. Not this morning though. I went in there to get him and could not believe my eyes. There was poop everywhere! All over Logan, all over his clothes, and all over the crib. I seriously think his butt exploded! I immediately got his clothes off of him and while taking his shirt off it ended up getting in his hair. I ripped the diaper off and threw him in the tub. (One thing I'm thankful for-it didn't stink. Thank goodness!!) I turned the bath on and just let the water run - I didn't put the stopper in since there was "stuff" that still needed to be washed off of him. I finally got him scrubbed up and cleaned and let Logan play in the tub for about 20 minutes. I got his clothes for the day and a diaper, took Logan out of the tub, and began to dry him off. He was laying on the counter and he turned his head towards me and he had poop............................ IN..............HIS...............EAR!! I really thought I was going to lose it. I got a q-tip and got it all out then got a washcloth and washed his ear some more just to be sure. I guess I can be thankful though that he didn't play with it and instead let me know he wanted out of that crib immediately.

I'm a little scared for him to go to bed tonight - I'm not sure what I will wake up to tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)