Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, May 5

At A Loss For Words

The past couple of days my mind has been at a blank. I have no idea what to write about. It's been pretty boring around these parts lately. Here's what's been happening in our little corner of the world:
Logan is getting around more and more. And I'm freaking out more and more. The other day he decided to start pulling stuff off the coffee table - ended up plopping down on his but and proceeded to pull a book on top of himself. He was NOT happy about that!
He also discovered the fireplace area the other day. Now I'm looking at buying a fireplace-type gate that wraps around it. Oh, and it only costs about $200! Maybe since we're on the way to being rednecks anyway Mike can fashion some sort of gate.
We hit a garage sale this morning and I found 20 books for Logan. Would you like to guess how much they set me back??.............................2 BUCKS!! What a deal huh? Now if only I could find a baby gate at one of these sales.
Thanks for all the advice for traveling with a 9 month old. I will be askind our doctor about what type of medicine I can give him.
It looks like I might get to sleep through the night again. The past two nights Logan has slept until around 6:30 am, then we get up, he drinks a bottle, and goes back to sleep until around 9. It's really helped me feel better.
Logan has started doing the cutest thing. When we're playing with him or just sitting with him he'll look at one of us and tilt his head to the side. If you do the same thing back to him he gets the biggest grin on his face. It is adorable! Sometimes he'll do this 4 or 5 times in a row. I love it!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and maybe on Monday I'll have something a little more exciting to blog about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)