Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, May 2

Only Two More Weeks

I can't believe that in two weeks Logan & I will be in ND. I'm can't wait to see everyone but I am dreading one thing.............the plane ride. I am so worried about how Logan will be. The last time he flew he was only 3 months old so I only had to give him a bottle, hold him and he was fine. This time though should be much more interesting, especially if he's still teething! I was lucky and got a pretty decent flight with only a little over an hour layover in Denver. We'll leave here around 10 am and get into Bismarck at 7 pm - our time. It's going to be a long day for both Logan and me. I just hope he's able to nap somehow. I know the flight from here to Denver will be packed but hopefully the one to Bismarck won't be - that way if Logan & I have a row to ourselves he'll be able to sit/lay on the seat next to me. If anyone has any advice on flying with a 9 month old it would be greatly appreciated! I'm not above slipping him some rum - just kidding!
Logan has his 9 month check-up next week so hopefully I'll get some pointers from our doctor on how to fly with him and keep him entertained. I've already started making a list of stuff we need to take. My Mom has a carseat, pack n' play, and baby gate there so that's taken care of. I've never gone on a "vacation" for almost a month so I have no idea how many clothes to pack and how many toys to take for Logan. And I need to remember diapers, bottles, formula, wipes..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)