Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, April 17

Two More Teeth

I forgot to mention in my last entry that Logan got up EVERY night at least once while my family was here. Well, I guess there was a reason for it: He got two new teeth! We knew he was teething it was just a matter of waiting for them to pop through. I noticed them today when he was giggling. He now has his two top ones, so a grand total of four teeth so far! It must have taken a lot out of him too because today he took a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon!
I got some much needed housework done; the laundry is all finished and the dishes are put away. I also got most of the Easter stuff packed up. I was also able to run to the store and buy some more flowers. I got another one of my planters planted (I'll try to post pictures tomorrow) and I got some Hen & Chicks put in the ground. I love those litttle things - they multiply like crazy!!
I finally changed the video on the site. For some reason a couple of weeks ago he thought one of his piggy banks was the funniest thing ever. He just kept giggling and giggling. Hope you enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)