Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, April 11

My List of Fours

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Ammunition Inspector (my first job - had it in High School. I worked for Mike's Dad and worked with Mike)2. Bagel & Coffee shop waitress
3. Manager at Michael's Arts & Crafts Store
4. Teller at a Bank


Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Gone in 60 Seconds
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Bring It On
4. Jawbreaker


Four places you have lived:
1. Center, ND (My hometown)
2. Grand Forks, ND (went to UND)
3. Palatine, IL (followed Mike)
4. Bellevue, WA


Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Top Chef
3. ER
4. Real World/Road Rules


Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Las Vegas
3. New York City
4. San Francisco


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! Mail
2. My Blog
3. Hotmail.com
4. Kanoodle


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp Scampi
2. Spaghetti
3. Beef Teriyaki
4. Sesame Chicken


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere sunny and 70 degrees2. Pike Place Market 3. Molbak's4. Right here, in my home


Four things I always carry with me:
1. Cell Phone2. Wallet3. Car Keys4. Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)