Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, April 3

I Might Have a New Job

A couple of weeks ago one of our friends was let go from her job. She had been doing contract work so she knew this might happen. At the end of March her contract was not renewed. Instead of trying to find another temp. job she & her husband decided that she should go back to school. That way she can get her degree and find a more permanent job doing something she loves. They have a 7 & 2 1/2 year old. The 7 year old is in school so they didn't have to worry about finding someone to watch her but the 2 1/2 year old was a different story. He had been in daycare but they weren't happy with it. And it was too expensive to keep him there while she's not working.
They asked me about a week ago if I would be willing to watch him. It would end up being 5-6 hours each day. I of course said yes, I figure it will be some extra money that will help with the bills and maybe help fund my trip back to ND. So far I've watched him 2 days and things have gone fine. Him & Logan seem to do pretty good around each other. I will be watching him from 7 am - 1 pm. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I have already email Jenn and she was kind enough to give me some great pointers. He is also trying to be potty-trained right now so any pointers on that would be great. So far we haven't had any success with the potty but I think he's scared of the big toilet. Let me know if you have any pointers, they would be greatly appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)