Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, March 23

We Live A Boring Life :(

So yesterday was Mike's 28th birthday. We didn't really do anything too special - it's kind of hard to with an almost 8 month old. Logan & I went and met Mike for lunch, we brought him pizza. We also brought some rice krispie bars that I had made that morning (they're one of Mike's favorite desserts). Logan even ate some pizza - he made quite the mess! On our way home from visiting we stopped at Cold Stone and picked up a cookies n' cream ice cream cake.
Last night then I made my Mom's lasagna (the best EVER) and garlic toast for dinner. Logan even ate some of it - he loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)