Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, March 13

Is this Normal??

I think I've mentioned it before but it is normal to have insomnia after having a child? Usually at least 2-3 times a week I go upstairs to go to bed, toss and turn for about 30 minutes, give up and come downstairs until I feel tired. Sometimes this doesn't happen until 3 or 4 AM. This has never really been a problem before. Before I had Logan I maybe had trouble falling asleep 2-3 times a YEAR.
Today I made the mistake of taking a nap after running over to Lynnwood and now as you can see it is 2 AM and I'm still awake! I am not sure what to do - I've tried a number of things and nothing works. I would love to take a sleeping aide but with a little one that's pretty much out of the question. Any tips???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)