Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, February 23

It's A Record Folks!

Right now Logan is taking his fourth nap of the day. That's right FOUR! I'm not quite sure what is going on with him - we think he might be cutting some teeth since this is what he did the last time he got them. Normally he takes 2 naps a day, so hopefully tomorrow when I check his mouth I will see a tooth or two poking through. He was so cranky today too! Mike wanted to think it was because Logan missed him (Mike has been working from home all week), but I'm sticking to the story that it's because some teeth are coming in.
Oh, and speaking of Mike he has his finals tonight so help me wish him luck. I know he'll do fine (the man as a 3.8 GPA).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)