Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, February 10

I Feel So Special

Last week I had mentioned that my Mom commented on my blog for the first time. I forgot to mention though that Mike also commented on it. They have yet to do it again, but hey, it's a start right? Well today I got two more surprises. Both Carrie and Jenn mentioned me on their sites! I personally enjoyed Carrie's entry the best though. I really enjoy blogging and getting to meet new people. I've only been doing it for a couple of months, but I've gotten to meet a lot of really nice people. Anytime I ask for advice I get great responses.
Tonight Logan had his 6 month check-up which meant more shots. He got 4 of them this time. He did really well though, as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. He now weighs 19 lbs. 3 oz. and is 26 1/4" tall. The doctor said Logan is doing really well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)