Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, February 5

The Party Was A Success!

Even though our beloved Seahawks did not win - we still had a great time! We had 9 people come over for the party. The food was great (if I do say so myself) and the beer was plentiful. Sadly, we did not get to drink the champagne that I was saving for when the Seahawks won.
The commercials were pretty good too - not as good as years past but we still laughed our a**ses off. We've come to find out that if Logan is not the one making the noise he does not like it when it's loud. There was one particular part of the game when a Seahawk intercepted the ball and we were all yelling and clapping - Logan did not like that one bit. He started crying and it took awhile to calm him down.
Oh, I almost forgot - Saturday Logan turned 6 months old. I can't believe it, my babies growing up. And don't even say it Jenn - it's way too soon to think about having another one. Oh, and that goes for you too Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)