Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, February 2

Went For A Visit

Today Logan & I went to visit Mike at work. Our little guy is such a flirt. All the ladies that Mike works with came over to see him and he turned on the charm. He was smiling, talking, and flirting with all of them. He even showed them his new teeth. We usually go and see Mike on Thursdays since those are the days he doesn't get to see Logan. He has school on Thursday evenings and doesn't get home until after 10 pm. But he only has a little over a year to go - YAY!!! It's so nice to go and see him - it gives Logan & I a chance to get out of the house and make a little road trip.
Not much else going on around here. I'm making salsa tonight for the party on Sunday - wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)