Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, January 26

He's Finally Getting Some Hair

I snapped some new pictures of Logan today - I'm so happy he's finally getting some hair. Now we just have to determine what color it is going to be - some days it looks red other days it looks brown. He's been getting so close to rolling over I just wish he would do it already! That way when he wakes up in the middle of the night because he's rolled onto his back he can then roll himself back over.
The solid food isn't going as well as I had originally thought. The past 2 days he wants nothing to do with the rice cereal - but he loves munching on club crackers. OMG - do they make a mess! Everything is covered in that lovely cracker paste. Yesterday he managed to get it up his nose, in his hair, and in his ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)