Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, January 22

A Nice Weekend

We had such a good weekend! It was so nice & relaxing, well as relaxed as I can be. Mike gets so frustrated with me because I can't just sit and watch TV, I have to be doing something else also. Most of the time I spend it cross-stitching, other times I will do the laundry or something of the sort. But I think today was almost a first - I watched the entire Seahawks game without doing anything else!! And ya know what - it was kind of nice.
Saturday night we went over to our friend's house - their son turned 2 on Friday so we went over for dinner and cake & ice cream. It was nice to see them.
And like I said, today we spent most of the day watching the games. They were both pretty good and both of the teams I wanted to win did so that's always a good thing. We're going to have a Super Bowl party and it should be pretty fun since our team is going to it!! I'm sure all of Seattle is going to be completely crazy for the next 2 weeks. Even if you're not a big football fan, the fever kind of gets you when your town is going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)