Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, January 18

A Great Day So Far

It's my birthday today!!! Anyone want to guess how old I am??? Today has been great so far - Mike decided to stay home from work - Yay! Logan slept until 8:30 this morning, I went down and fixed him a bottle and brought him back into bed with us and then Mike took him downstairs and I got to SLEEP IN!! I didn't get up until 11:20 this morning. I can't remember the last time I slept that late - it was such a needed break - I loved it. I'm still in my jammies right now - hahaha.
I'm not sure what else is going on today but if I get to lay around all day that would be fine by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)