Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, December 23

Merry Christmas!

Today was such a fun day!! My brother didn't have school and my mom didn't have to work. My dad did though, but he has all next week off - Yay!! Logan slept horribly last night but thank goodness it looks like he might be back on schedule for now. He took a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning. When he awoke from the nap me, my mom, and Mike took him to go and see Santa. I'm not sure if he really notice that he was sitting on Santa's lap - he was too preoccupied with his feet! We did get a really good picture of him & Santa - I'll try and get it posted once we get back to WA. After seeing Santa, Mike took him to see Grandma Charlene for a little while. Tonight for dinner my Grandma & Grandpa came down - it's so nice to see them and I'm glad that they are now living in Bismarck. It makes it so much easier since my Grandma has dialysis 3 times a week. My mom made her famous lasagna - it is the best ever!! It has the simplest ingredients in it but yet when I try to make it it never tastes quite right. After dinner we played some cards. Mike & I only lost $2 which is not too bad.
It's been so nice getting to spend so much time around family - it makes me really appreciate them, but in another sense it's going to be hard leaving in a little over a week to go back home. I just wish we lived like 800 miles closer!! Oh well, you go where the jobs are - maybe someday we'll get to move back to ND - it would be nice for Logan. And of course for us too but I hope he's able to have a good relationship with all of his family. I don't want him to grow up and when we come back to visit he doesn't know anyone or worse yet screams when they try to hold him.
On a lighter note, I hope all you have a wonderful Christmas with your families and make some great memories with the ones you love. I know I will, tomorrow we will be heading up to Center where Logan will be baptized in the church that Mike & I were married in. How special is that, to have your baby baptized on Christmas Eve? And he will be baptized by one of the pastors that married us 5 1/2 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)