Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, December 20

Taking Over Grandpa & Grandma's

Aaaaahhhhhh, it's so nice and relaxing knowing that we don't have to drive a long ways for at least 2 weeks! We are getting all settled into my mom & dad's - it's starting to look like there's a baby here , my mom forgot how much stuff you need to take when you vacation with a baby. I guess that's why my brother & I are almost 10 years apart - hahaha.
Logan slept very well last night, I think the trip was catching up with him - he only woke up once in the middle of the night. He's currently taking his first nap of the day and he's been down now for over 2 hours. I'm happy that he's pretty much back on his regular schedule already. He sure is a great little guy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)