Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, December 15

3 Days and we're on Vacation!

I'm making my list and checking it twice. No, silly, it's not my Christmas list - it's my packing list!! In 3 days we will be on the road for North Dakota. I'm getting so excited! Ok, not about the weather, but I can't wait to see our families. It's been almost 3 months since Logan and I were back - and get this - almost 2 YEARS since Mike was back. I started packing tonight and OMG!! how can a 4 month old need that much stuff??
Our Explorer is going to be loaded down - so far we've got a tote full of Christmas presents for the family, Logan's suitcase, our suitcase, and Logan's essentials (diaper bag, boppy, play gym, etc., etc., etc.). We're still debating if we're going to haul food for Pooh Bear or if we'll just buy some once we get there.
I've checked the weather forecast and it looks like we SHOULD have good driving conditions, there's only a 10% chance of rain (praying hard). I hope everything goes well - it's our first time traveling (driving) with the little one so if anyone has any advice I'm all ears!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)