Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, December 16

Things I've Learned Being a Mom

Even though Logan is only 4 1/2 months old I have learned a few things already (in no particular order):
1. You HAVE to cover everything you lay your baby on with blankets - if you don't that will be the one time they will decide to spit up ALOT!
2. You MUST dress your baby in layers - it makes it much easier when they spit up - just undress one layer (it's much quicker this way)
3. I never knew I would love having this many one-sided conversations.
4. No matter what you say to a baby - if you are saying it by singing or having a big smile on your face they will love it!
5. Peek-A-Boo is the best game EVER!!
6. A baby will put anything in their mouth but the second you try to feed them with a spoon out comes that big ol' tongue!
7. Baby sneezes are so cute!
8. When running out for a "quick" errand you better make sure to grab a diaper, wipes, burp cloth, binky, bottle, and a toy.
9. There is nothing more precious than seeing a baby smile for the first time or laugh for the first time.
10. You can NEVER have enough kleenex, paper towels, burp rags laying around the house.
11. I never thought I would have whole discussions with my husband about Poop!
12. Even though I get spit up on, peed on, and sometimes even pooped on on a regular basis, this is still the best job - I wouldn't change it for a minute!
I'm sure there are many more things I will learn - I would love to hear what yours are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)