Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, January 27

A Great Night Out

Tonight Mike & I went on a date. It was such a nice break from the house and from Logan. We were able to enjoy a nice & relaxing dinner without having to rush through it. Even though the service was a little slow it was nothing like the service we had last week. And tonight there wasn't really a rush since the little guy wasn't with us. Even though we don't have any family close by we do have some of the best neighbor's anyone could ask for. They don't mind watching Logan every once in awhile - and they ask for nothing in return! What more could you ask for? Well I'm making this entry nice and short - I want to relax and work on my cross-stitch. Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)