Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, February 6

I Hate Being Sick

Logan & I are both sick. Yesterday it felt like I was coming down with something - I had a sore throat, plugged nose, and was congested. I think it waited until the party was over to hit me full strength. Once everyone left I really started to feel like crap. We gave Logan a bath and put him down to sleep a little after 8 - he woke up at 10, his poor little nose was all runny. I went up and gave him bottle and put him back down, but he was up again around 11. Mike then went up to get him but he would not lay down. I think he was having trouble breathing if he was laying down. Him & I were up until 1:30 - he was fine if I was holding him upright or if he was sitting on the floor playing. I put him down at 1:30 and he was up again 2:30 - I brought him downstairs and gave him a bottle and then we layed on the couch. He slept on & off until around 4:30, I then took him upstairs - I didn't hear him again until around 8:30. I got up to get him since I figured Mike had gone to work but when I went into Logan's room Mike was in there changing his diaper. Mike decided to stay home with us today to help me out. It's been nice - I was able to go back to bed and sleep until around noon. I'm starting to feel a little better and Logan seems to be getting better too. I had some chicken noodle soup for lunch and my throat feels a little better. I just hope tonight is not like last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)