Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, April 2

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had such a great weekend - too bad we didn't do anything productive! Hahahaha.
Here is our weekend wrap-up:
Saturday:
Logan & I went to another huge garage sale put on by MOMS (Mothers of Multiples), but this one was pretty diappointing. I only found 2 outfits that will not fit him right now - everything else he can wear now and through the summer. I did find 4 PJ's, 2 t-shirts, and 4 outfits, and a little rattle for him for only $19 so I guess it wasn't too bad. But not nearly as good as last time!
Then Saturday night we invited some of our friends up (10 total) for a BBQ. Mike made BBQ spare ribs on the grill and I made some honey garlic ones in the oven. I made a broccoli salad and a spinach salad to go with them. For dessert I made Kacey's Berried Delight, everything turned out really good. It was so nice getting to see everyone - even though we live less than 5 minutes away from them and some are our next door neighbors we still don't see them as often as we would like.
Sunday:
Daylight savings time began which completely screwed me up. Mike let me sleep in until 11:30 but with the time change it was 12:30!! Talk about feeling like a bum. Once I did get up and shower we went to lunch at Denny's. Logan chowed down on pancakes - he's getting much better when we go to a restaurant. He loves getting to try the different food and drinking out of straws. Oh, and something a little off the subject, but why do complete strangers feel the need to touch my child?? I know he's cute and all but please keep your grubbies off of him - I don't know where those hands have been!! Ok, much better now. After Denny's we went to the park. It was such a beautiful day out (65 degrees) and a little windy so Mike decided to take his kite (it looks like a pirate ship) down there. It did pretty well once it got up in the air - the wind wasn't constant though so it took some talent to keep it airborn. Once we were done with the kite flying we went for a walk down by the pond. About halfway through the walk Logan decided that he had had enough so Mike had to carry him the rest of the way. Oh well, he still did pretty good considering it had been over 3 1/2 hours since his last nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)