Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, March 23

I Finally Made It

Today I finally hit 10,000 on my blog! I feel so special. I first started this blog last August (right after Logan was born), but noone really started commenting until around December. I would like to thank my first blogging friends (Carrie, Honor, and Jenn) for all their advice, friendly comments, and snide remarks (mainly from Jenn). I am so glad I've gotten to know all sorts of new people over the last couple of months. Some of you visit regularly and some every once in awhile and I thank you for that! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Oh, and the one who made my 10,000 hit was........................ RSS (which I think is hubby - I don't think anyone else gets the automatic update).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)