Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, April 28

First Tantrum

So now that Logan is on the move he's obviously getting into more stuff and exploring new terriory AND unfortunately testing the boundaries. Case in point: After getting up from his nap we came downstairs and I put Logan on the floor to play. He started out in the middle of the room and within a couple of minutes he was over by the stairs. I have a box over there that has his outgrown clothes in that I've been going through (deciding which ones to keep for the next one and which items to sell/give away). Well on top of the box was my purse. Logan decided it was time to play with Mommy's purse. I then decided to play mean Mommy and took the purse away. In retaliation Logan screamed for about 5 minutes standing beside the box because I took the purse away. I think though after he realized it wasn't coming back he promptly found his keys on the floor and started playing with them like nothing had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)