Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, May 17

A Quick Note

Just a real quick entry to let you all know that we made it to Bismarck last night. The plane rides went fine - Logan did really well the whole way. He was a little fussy but he just wanted to get down and crawl around. Trying to put him to bed last night was another matter. He refused to go to sleep. I think he finally fell asleep around 1 am, on my chest. I tried to move him to the pack n' play but he wanted no part of that so he ended up sleeping in the bed with me. He woke up again at 3:30 and downed a bottle. I think he finally fell asleep sometime after 4. He did sleep in the pack n' play that time and he managed to sleep until a little after 10 am. Thank goodness because I needed the rest too.
We don't really have anything planned today so we'll be able to just relax and let Logan get used to the new surroundings.
Oh, do I have a story about the security at SeaTac Airport. Anyone who has ever had to deal with them knows that they are horrible! Remind me to write about that one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)