Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, August 7

Tidbits

-I can no longer breathe when I have to put my socks on. I guess one bonus to being pregnant in the summer time - I've barely worn socks so my oxygen levels are good most of the time.

-Why is it when you're pregnant everyone wants to know when you're going to have the next one? Ummm, can this one finish baking and enter the world before I'm on to the next???

-My heartburn has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!

-Mike & I are arguing about names - particularly the middle one. Not sure who is going to win :(

-My next appointment is tomorrow (later today).

-Logan & I are going up to the lake this weekend. It will probably be the last time I go up this summer - let's hope the weather is good!

-This baby seems to be a night-owl. He is his most active from about 10 pm - 1 am.

-Baby's room is painted and things are getting organized in there. I will take a picture soon - I love the colors of the walls!! It is such a gorgeous blue.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Oh my how I remember those winded and heartburn filled days. Hopefully all of those will go away with the arrival of your little one. Being so very pregnant at the end of the summer is tough, I know my oldest is a mid-August baby.

Good luck!

8/07/2008 2:03 PM  
Blogger VENTL8R said...

WOOT!! So close!! Mallory's already walking at 10m, so hang on to your hoop skirts! It flies with the second child!!

8/07/2008 3:30 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You can SO TOTALLY take pictures of the baby's room without having to bend down. And don't forget, I was peer-pressured into belly pictures--don't be thinkin' you're off the hook! Even if you post them and take them down right after, ha ha. :D

And to solve any unwanted, stressful Mike/Tanya arguments, take the names, and put it up for a vote here. You trust us with the task of naming your unborn child, right???? :D

8/07/2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Well, since you're my favorite cousin-in-law, AND you are the one who has carried the little tyke for the last 9 months, I think its only fair that you get final say in the name game. Hope all is going well and you guys have a great weekend at the lake!

8/08/2008 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)