Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, July 23

35 Weeks

Tomorrow marks my 35th week of being pregnant - can you believe it? Well I can definitely tell that I am pregnant :) My heartburn has been raging out of control these past couple of days and two of my fingertips on my right hand are numb. Gotta love all those pregnancy side effects.

Today I had a checkup with my doctor and everything continues to look good. My blood pressure is good and the baby's heartbeat was at 140 bpm. I was down 3 pounds which puts my weight gain at 3 pounds total. I think the little guy is running out of room in there!

My next checkup is in two weeks (August 7th) - the doctor said that I'll get an "exam" at that one to see if anything is changing. I had hoped that I would get another ultrasound but the doctor said as long as the baby doesn't seem that he's in distress there will be no need for one. Kind of disappointed about that - I was hoping to see some more pictures of him before he made his entrance.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

praying for your heartburn and fingertips .

Pleased everything is going good

wont be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!

exciting

Jen

7/23/2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

All in favor of JUST gaining three pounds during pregnancy, say aye! :D

You've got to be SOOOOOoooo ready to get that kid out. :)

7/27/2008 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)