Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, June 20

Welcome Summer!!


I cut these 5 minutes ago - I cannot wait to have these around all summer. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers - I just love all the blooms on them. I just hope I got all the ants off of them - that's my only beef with this beautiful flower - the ants LOVE them too! They remind me of my Grandma that is no longer with us. She had a huge peony bush in her front yard.

Next spring I think I'll divide them and put them in random flower beds around our house.

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

LOVE their colour
have a nice weekend
Jen

6/20/2008 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya,

It has been a LONG time since I was here. Congratulations!! another baby coming. Alright.... Yes, I love Peonies too. They have to have the ants to be able to open up. When I lived in ND I had all colors and loved them. Hope all is going well for you. Take care. hugs, lottemae

6/22/2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fresh flowers in the house are one of my favorite things about summer. Yours are lovely!

6/23/2008 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice flowers. I like irises!!

6/23/2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Those peonies are absolutely gorgeous!!!

7/04/2008 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)