Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, May 20

Yesterday *Update*

Here's what I accomplished yesterday:

I made my first batch of salsa while Logan was napping. I haven't tried it yet but Mike did - he said it has alot of tomato flavor. I did use canned tomatoes this time (I've always used fresh) so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the flavor. Does anyone have any tips?

Tomorrow I have my next doctor's appointment. This is the one that makes me the most nervous. I have to have the gestational diabetes test. And since diabetes runs in my family (both sides) it is nerve wracking until I hear what the results are.

*Mike said once the salsa cooled down the seasonings were more prominent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

yum!!!!!!!!!!!
wtg Tanya
all the best with your doctors appointment
Jen

5/20/2008 6:39 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Logan is getting really BIG! Cute pics of him on the vehicle. ;)

I have never canned anything in my life, so here's my only advice: buy a lot of chips.

:) bm

5/21/2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

OOoooooh, I'm coming over. Salsa sounds so good. :D

I know one shy of what you mean about gestational diabetes... diabetes doesn't run in my family... But I DO know all about the worry pre-appointment. :S You'll do fine! Just don't do like I did with Emi and eat a big piece of cake right before you go to bed!!!!

5/21/2008 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)