Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, April 18

New Bed

Last Wednesday I found a bed for Logan on our local online classifieds. I've been wanting to get Logan a new bed since we'll need his crib/toddler bed for the baby. Wednesday I lucked out! It had been posted up there for awhile and I thought for sure it would not be available but I emailed the person and it was still available. Wednesday when Mike got off work we drove out and took a look at it. It was exactly what I was looking for and Logan liked it right away (by climbing up and trying to jump on it!). I think I got a great deal on it too - we got the bed with headboard and mattress for $150!
(notice the new bedding too - Logan was absolutely thrilled when he saw the Backyardigans splattered all over his bed)

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

wtg!!!
I particularly like the headboard
Jen

4/21/2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE it!!! Jen likes the headboard--I like the drawers. What are you going to store in there? And. I think this is the first I've seen the finished castle?

4/21/2008 9:51 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Super cute! BTW, Logan's looking so much older lately!

I can't believe you're 1/2 way thru the pregnancy already! Time is flying...

-bm

4/22/2008 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whadda a cute bed!!!

4/23/2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

what a great deal on the bed! So glad you found what you were looking for!

5/02/2008 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)