Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, April 7

The Weekend

This weekend was pretty laid back. Saturday we took Logan to the circus. He seemed to enjoy it for the most part, although he did get a little bored and asked to go home a couple of times. Mike bought him a sword that lit up and that seemed to work. He didn't ask from that point on. The circus wasn't as fun as I had remembered, they didn't have as many animals. There were bears, dogs and elephants. And they all looked severely depressed. The bears were pretty painful to watch - they just looked so, so sad.

After Logan's nap we took him out to Auntie's house for the evening. Mike & I went to dinner and then over to one of my co-worker's houses. We had a great time (there were about 15 of us there) playing games and visiting. It was fun to get out of the house and meet some new people. Hopefully we'll get to do that again.

Sunday was spent being extremely lazy. I spent most of the day vegging on the couch switching between the Food Network and watching The Blue Man Group concert. We went to one of their concert a couple of years ago and watching them on TV brought back memories of that. I think Mike managed to read an entire book yesterday.

I was still sick for most of the weekend. Friday night I slept in another room so that Mike didn't have to hear me coughing all night. By Saturday I could finally taste stuff again. I am finally feeling better besides coughing occasionally and being able to blow my nose continuously (where is all of that snot hidden??)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that is why I do not like circuses and will not take Jenna to one; watching animals do things they just don't do naturally. People-circus like Cirque du Soleil; yes. But I have never liked regular ones because of the animals.

4/07/2008 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya,

Came here from msbethmarie's. It has been a long time since we "saw" each other on our blogs. My goodness your little guy is getting bigger and bigger. He certainly isn't a baby anymore. Have a good week. hugs, lottemae
http://lottemae.spaces.live.com

4/08/2008 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)