Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, March 17

Our Weekend

We had a nice weekend around here despite the fact that I did have to work. Saturday morning I worked the early shift - I had to be to work at 7 am. I don't even remember the last time I had to work that early! I was kind of nervous because I had been worrying that I might get morning sickness. I got sick while I was pregnant with Logan almost every morning. Miraculously though I felt fine (no sickness with this baby - yay!)

Work went fine (work always goes well - I guess that's what happens when you like your job). And because it was a pretty slow day I got to leave about an hour early. Can't complain about that! Before heading for home I stopped at the dollar store to pick up a couple of things for Easter. It is really amazing what you can find there for a buck! I found a couple of little toys for Logan's basket and of course some candy.

Later that night we decided to take Logan to Horton Hears a Who. Since he napped so late we went to the 8 o'clock show. He did really well at the movie (his second one now). He even sat in his own chair and didn't freak out when it tried to fold up. I think this was the first movie Mike & I had gone to since going to see the Veggie Tales one with him. I think we need to get out more ;) As we were getting ready to leave the theater I think Logan managed to say HI to every person that was there. As they would walk by our aisle Logan would loudly yell, "HI!!" So cute!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

pleased you had a good weekend
Jen

3/17/2008 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)