Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, February 20

Baby News

We had our doctor's appointment this morning - everything is going good so far. We were able to hear the heartbeat - 150 bpm. The doctor has predicted it will be a girl. My weight was up 3 lbs. from the last visit so overall I am still down 1 lb. from my first appointment. Blood pressure was good - let's hope it stays that way. When I was pregnant with Logan I had to stop working 3 weeks early because it kept rising.

I asked the doctor about the prenatal vitamins. He said they do make chewable ones that I could try or I could take 2 Flintstone vitamins each day. After talking with my MIL (who is a pharmacist at the clinic we go to) I decided to go with the Flinstone ones. I was able to chew them up without a problem and so far no gross burping has occurred.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

pleased to hear everything is going well :)
Jen

2/21/2008 1:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

so glad you were able to hear the heartbeat! and that you found an alternative to the prenatals!

2/21/2008 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a great doc appt! =)

2/22/2008 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going well!!!

2/24/2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT news! Let me know how the chewable sgo. I could not keep ANY of my pills down when I was pregnant!

2/24/2008 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)