Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, February 12

Baby Baby (Update)

I just thought I would give an update on how I'm feeling. I'm sure I'm going to totally jinx myself by telling you that I haven't had any morning sickness yet. First thing tomorrow morning I'll probably begin praying to the porcelain God. I've felt good so far though, no more scares like last week. Thank goodness - noone needs to go through that!

As long as I eat a little something every couple of hours I seem to feel fine. I've been craving Sunkist pop so I've been drinking that quite a bit. My next doctor's visit is on the 20th - we should get to hear the heartbeat at the appointment!

Forgot to mention before but I seem to have the same afflictions as I did when I was pregnant with Logan. LOTS of new hair growth and outbreaks beginning on my face and back. I'm sure the "troll" nose will happen as I get further along. Taylor will be pleased to hear the last one especially.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

just checking in... i'd write more but i have polish drying so i have pretty nails for pinning on a badge tomorrow night. :)

2/12/2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger Honor said...

Ummm, what's this troll nose? You need to post before and after photos for us. Of the nose, not the back hair... ;-)

Glad you're feeling good.

Have a wonderful day!

Honor

2/13/2008 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling fine! I know I jinxed myself by telling everyone I had no morning sickness (then it was a miracle to leave the bathroom), but hopefully that won't happen to you! How exciting to be able to hear the heartbeat and dream of who that little one will grow to be!

2/13/2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger Holy said...

I seem to remember morning sickness not being as bad with all the later pregnancies and I thought maybe that was because the body had been there, done that.

Glad pregnancy is agreeing with you again!

Is Logan excited?

2/13/2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I didn't have any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies - hope the same for you!

2/15/2008 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)