Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, January 24

Perfect Time

I saw this on Michelle's blog and thought what a perfect time to do this post. Since I am now "with child" (I just gagged a little typing that - I think that is one of THE dumbest phrases) I've been reminiscing about baby Logan. So here he is - a look back:
Logan - 4 days old.Being a little goofball (about 10 mos. old)

On the morning of his 2nd birthday.

It's amazing looking back at these past 2 years. He's grown into such a little man and he's become so independent. And some days he is SO set in his ways.

*Notice how bald he used to be - I can't believe how much hair he's got now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

They grow to bliming quick dont they
I LOVE his cake
Jen

1/25/2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

It's amazing how quickly they grow, and it's the perfect way to review their little lives by posting pictures. :D :D ;D

1/26/2008 12:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh how precious! I love the one with the sock in his mouth :) Thanks for playing along!

1/30/2008 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)