Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, January 7

That Not So Good

Having a turkey sandwich with butter is not nearly as good as slathering those two pieces of deliciously soft bread with mayo. Miracle Whip to be exact. I ran out of white creamy goodness with a little zip Miracle Whip right before Christmas when I made a Broccoli Tortellini Salad. Ever since then sandwiches have not been the same. And it is quite disappointing when you have glazed ham and turkey sitting in your fridge begging for you to make a sandwich with them and you have to use butter. As Logan would say, "That not so good!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww! I'd take butter over Miracle Whip or Mayo ANYDAY! :) Actually, I ususally eat my sandwiches with ranch dressing or flavored cream cheese. Yummmmm.

Nope, not a mayo/miracle whip gal here.

I love all the things the little boys are saying now days. The sentences they come up with are so stinkin' cute!

1/08/2008 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take Miracle Whip any day! Butter on a sammich, ewww!

I haven't read it yet, I am hoping that I like it, I try to give a book 60 pages before I put it away. I will keep what you said in the back of my head.

How is life treating you?
Hugs!
Becca

1/09/2008 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)