Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, November 20

What’s That??

Logan's most popular thing to say lately is, "What's that?" He says it constantly, even if he knows what the item is that he's asking about. For the last couple of days I've been getting the Christmas decorations up and this afternoon I finished almost all of the decorating (Yay!!). When Logan woke up from his nap, as he came downstairs, he was constantly saying, "What's that Mommy?" "What are those?" "What is that?"

We walked around so he could look at all the Santa's and snowmen taking over our home decorating our home. A little while later we went up to change his diaper. He hadn't noticed the decorations in the hallway before. As we were walking up the stairs he again asked, "What's that?" I said, "Those are all the Santa's." His reply - "I LOVE all the Santa's."


This is going to be a great Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

And this is the age you can answer his question with all kinds of nonsense. Yes, you can make your kid looney and weird. ;)

I have a neighbor with a daughter not much older than Logan. This dad has told his daughter that he got both her and her baby sister on Ebay when she asked where they came from. I thought that was hilarious. He asked his daughter right in front of me, "Honey, where did Mommy and Daddy get you?" She gleefully yelled out, "EBAY!" I about peed in my pants laughing. :)

-bm

11/26/2007 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy :) They are catching on to soo much nowadays aren't they!?!?!

Govflygirl

11/27/2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)