Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, December 18

Blogging Break

I'm taking some time off from blogging (cuz I've been doing it so regularly). I'll be back after the holidays. I'm going to be busy all week. I'm working at the bookstore every day (including this weekend) but Thursday. I'm trying to get some baking done for Christmas. And on Thursday evening we're having Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. I've got to go grocery shopping before then so I can mix up a Broccoli Tortellini Salad and some potatoes in the crock-pot. I also have to get some little gifts since we'll be playing The Dice Game that evening too.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'll still be stopping by your spaces :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Chritmas Tanya, Mike and Logan
hope you have a wonderful time
Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

12/18/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HA! That's pretty funny!! Merry Christmas--and ENJOY your break! It is definitely different blogging irregularly, because this is a CHOICE, so there's a smidgen less guilt involved. Just a smidgen, though. :) You'd better be back on December 26th, ha ha ha. :D

12/18/2007 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a happy holiday! Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy! Just don't wear yourself out. :)

Thanks for the advice about pumping at work, etc. I am getting in touch with my human resources department after the holidays to see what we can work out.

As I said, Happy Holidays!

~Crystal
http://randomthoughts2006.spaces.live.com

12/20/2007 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

12/21/2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey T,
Hope you all had a good Christmas! Bet L enjoyed tearing into presents!

-bm

12/27/2007 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihope you had a wonderful Christmas. Having a kid sure makes it amazing.

Happy new year!

Leslie
http://leslieaross.spaces.live.com/

12/30/2007 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful New Years! Stay safe!!

HUGS!
Sarah

12/30/2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)