Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, December 10

Hello There!

Once again I am slacking when it comes to blogging. I just haven't been in the mood to update lately and I'm working extra hours during the holiday season so I'm kind of drained when I get home. Here are a couple of updates:

-Friday afternoon Auntie came over and began painting the castle on Logan's wall. It looks great so far! Now we just need a couple of finishing touches put on it and then paint the rest of the wall and we'll be able to finally get Logan moved into his permanent room.


-We bought our Christmas tree Friday afternoon also. We have yet to decorate it though since I had to work this weekend (and Monday) and Mike was not feeling well all weekend. Hopefully we can get it done on Wednesday.


-Friday night we went to the cities Parade of Lights. It was around 0* that night (aren't you jealous Austin??), luckily though we were able to watch it from our truck with the heater on. Logan enjoyed all the floats that went by and was very happy when the people walked by and handed us candy through the window.


-I have one present to buy and then I am done Christmas shopping! Oh yeah! J


-I have been busy trying to make a couple of Christmas presents so that has also been eating up my time.


-I also started using my treadmill again. I've been trying to walk on it (about 35+ minutes) while Logan is down for a nap.


-My tooth (or lack thereof) is all healed. I never had any pain with it – thank goodness. Well, unless you count the explanation of benefits I got in the mail telling me how much we'll have to pay for this part of the implant process. Dental insurance is the worst! Most of this is viewed as cosmetic therefore the insurance doesn't cover it. This is horrible!


Ok, that's it for now. Hope you are all having a great week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a talented Auntie you have

hoping Mike is feeling better now

well done Ive hardly started Christmas shopping

WTG on the treadmill keep it up

Ive been a bit slack posting to
weve moved into a new home
its lovely

Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

12/10/2007 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)