Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, December 31

Hello! ...... Hello Again!

I'm back from my blogging break - now we'll see if I can start posting again on a regular basis. Christmas was great, stressful, tiring - all the stuff the holidays are supposed to be right? By Christmas night Logan was so strung out on sugar it was a little frightening. Add that to the fact that he didn't have a real nap for those days and you have a scary-sugar-induced-little-person.

We had our first Christmas gathering on the 20th. We got together with my Dad's side of the family. We played this game. If you've never done this is it such a fun way to "exchange" gifts. We all buy small item gifts and they range from candy to cleaning products. We also have some gag gifts such as hemorrhoid cream and a "traveling enema kit". The kit has been going around now for the past four years. It's always a big laugh to see who will end up with that. It was a fun night - even if one of us chose not to attend. Guess some like to hold onto grudges. What.ever.

We had many Christmases at many places. Logan got a lot of new stuff - he's discovering new toys every day. I'm done working extra hours at the bookstore - I don't think I'll be doing that over the holidays again. It felt like I was constantly running somewhere. I have also been sick for about the last 2 1/2 weeks. I still have a stuffy nose but hopefully once that is gone I will be DONE with getting sick.

The Christmas decorations are still up but hopefully we will begin taking care of that tomorrow. Oh, and on Christmas Eve while eating dinner at my parents' house my new tooth fell off the table and broke. L-o-v-e-l-y. I'll be going to the dentist on Wednesday hoping they'll be able to repair since my super-glue job just isn't cutting it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you get better soon

Happy New Years to you all
Hope its a good one
Blessings to you and yours

Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

12/31/2007 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Christmas - and hopefully sugar-fueled Logan didn't melt down too much!

Yuck on the tooth - it's so frustrating to have something like that happen over the holidays, when no one is open to help!

Happy New Year!

12/31/2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Holy said...

Finally catching up in blogworld after our long holiday home.

Glad you had a great Xmas - it sounds like Logan took it all in stride and had a fab time.

Your family photo is awesome...

Anyways, happy new year and all the best to you all in 2008.

1/01/2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger Honor said...

What a busy holiday season! It's so hard to keep so busy and still try to keep the little ones in a good mood! The photos of Logan are great though - he's gotten so big.

I hope you and Mike and Logan had a wonderful New Year's celebration and are finding some quiet family time.

1/01/2008 8:58 PM  
Blogger Honor said...

P.S. Hope you kick that cold soon!!

1/01/2008 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)