Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, January 13

Another First

Tonight we went to the movie and Logan did great! We went to the 7:20 showing which I think was perfect since there were only 3 other families in the theatre with us. Logan would not sit in the chair though. He wasn't too sure about the fact that they flipped up. Instead he sat on Mike's lap for most of the show.

It was so cute watching him during the movie. He acted (of course) just like he does at home when he watches TV – he narrated throughout the whole thing. J When the "bad pirate" would come on the screen Logan would shout, "There's the bad pirate! He's naughty!"


When the show was over Logan promptly exclaimed, "Watch Veggie Tales again?"


*One other bonus – we didn't have to pay for him! J At that particular theatre children are free until age three.

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool pleased he enjoyed it

If memory serves me right then my sister was funny about the chairs too

Jen

1/13/2008 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. I might have to try a movie with my 2 yr old now. I'm so glad to hear it went well!!!

1/14/2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

thanks for your comment on the welcome home video :)

The first time I took Kayla to the movies she just didn't weigh enough to hold those seats down and it kept folding up on her LOL

1/14/2008 7:51 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

WAH-HOOOO! Perfect! I'm glad you guys had a good time. :D I'm also glad you posted about the movies. I've been dying to hear the details! :D :D :D

1/14/2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

That bodes well for future movie outings, eh? I love taking our kids to an actual theater and soaking in a fun flick. Renting gets blah after a while and TV, well, it's limited.

We took our kids to "Alvin & the Chipmunks". I thought it was going to be really, really bad, and it was actually rather entertaining. The kids love physical humor though and that movie was loaded with it!

BTW, thanks for your book sugg's the other day! I always forget you work in a book store for some reason. (Why is that? hmmm...I don't know! I'm just losing all my memory marbles or something!)

BTW, did I ever tell you that I made your Aunt Gail's baked bean recipe? I may have. It was a little while back. Tell her they were SUPER GOOD! On your blog, can you put a sidebar with recipes from her too? I bet she has other tasty secrets in her recipe box. I don't have that Americana relative pool to ask for recipes like that!

-bm

1/14/2008 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)