Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, January 23

You Were Right

Yes, yes, yes – you were all right. I am pregnant!! It became official today since I had a doctor's appointment this morning. I am about 9 weeks along which puts my due date right around August 28th. So we will have two August babies. No need to remind me of the fact that I will be major prego during the summer months – everyone around me has reminded me of that. BUT at least all my maternity clothes will fit me during the right seasons.

I've been feeling pretty good so far. Last night I felt a little dizzy but that could also be because of the fact that I'm coming down with yet another cold. At least I found out today that Sudafed is OK to take while pregnant. I also got some saline spray so maybe that will help me breathe at night.

Logan has been cute about the baby thing (I'm sure he doesn't really know) but he's told everyone when prompted that Mommy has a "baby in her belly". When asked if he wants a brother or sister it changes almost daily.

My next check-up will be on Feb. 20th – we will get to hear the heart beat then. J

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

1/23/2008 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats!!! :) I've been checking back numerous times today to see if you had posted anything. Wishing you a HAPPY and HEALTHY pregnancy.

1/23/2008 2:44 PM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tanya and Mike :)

jen

1/23/2008 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you'll be in the same boat we are with a toddler and a newborn. Whew! It's a whirlwind but so worth it! I am so excited for you and Mike. I'll look forward to seeing your little family grow!

1/23/2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations! what exciting news!

1/23/2008 4:45 PM  
Blogger Sour Girl said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW it as soon as you said you had news! Congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats!

1/23/2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hurray!!! This will be such a fun age for Logan to have a baby born! Thanks for leaving a comment so I could come check as soon as the news was up! :D

1/23/2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger Honor said...

How wonderful! Now we all know how you prefer to spend those cold winter nights... ;-)

Such great news, Tanya. Congrats to the entire family!

1/24/2008 12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I KNEW IT! Congratulations!!!!!!

1/24/2008 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news! Congratulations!

I wish you a safe and relatively comfortable pregnancy and a happy, sleepy, sweet, healthy baby.

1/24/2008 11:41 PM  
Blogger Angi said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly!

1/25/2008 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)