Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, February 8

Language

It still amazes me how much Logan is talking. The other day we were driving in the truck and he saw a person walking on the sidewalk. He pointed out that they shouldn't walk on the road. I agreed and said they should not. He then said matter-of-fact like that if they did "it would be dangerous". I don't think I had ever heard him say that before. He still has trouble saying some words, though, such as:

-table is pronounced tatle


-shirt is shirk


-anything that starts with an "s" for example if he says snowman it comes out as nowman. He leaves the "s" off of the words except for sleep – he can say that just fine


-please is pease


One of the things he does that just completely cracks me up is when he wakes up. Most of the time he won't get out of his bed until he's yelled, "Mommy? I all done sleeping now!" Once I answer him he gets down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HI!!! I've been MIA, and I'm DEAD tired, but I had to check in... and catch up--I read your possible miscarriage and my heart dropped and seriously I almost started crying... then I finished the blog and... well, I'm VERY happy you still have the baby, but I was so worried!! :) This is not coming around right... ha ha. I'm going to bed. :D

2/10/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a little doll! And I went back and kept reading....I can't BELIEVE the baby is OK. Can you say miracle???

2/11/2008 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)