Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, February 19

Saturday we had a nice day here where we could actually go outside and play a bit. My Mom & Dad stopped over with a sled for Logan and we decided to build a snowman. We had bought this "snowman kit" and decided to finally use it. They are LED lights that will light up for 8 hours and then are off for 16 hours. It looks pretty cool at night. Logan got a kick out of trying to help Grampy roll the snow.

Tonight it's back to being cold. It's something like negative-I-can't-feel-my-toes degrees out. Too cold to do anything!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow - we should get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I have got to remember to ask him if there are any prenatal vitamins that will not make me burp constantly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

The snowman and his lights are cool

how exciting I use to LOVE hearing my babies heartbeats

Jen

2/20/2008 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Logan would love the Children's Museum!

Nice snowman!! I love the "negative-I-can't-feel-my-toes" comment!!! I can soooo relate right now and I can't wait for it to END =) We've hardly been outside at all this year since it's been so cold.

2/20/2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

wow look at all the snow you still have!

Have fun hearing the heartbeat! It's such a magical moment isn't it?

2/20/2008 5:52 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Seriously you need to come visit!!! :D Seriously! Our couch is way comfy and Scooter and Logan'd have a blast!!

2/21/2008 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)