Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, February 25

A Logan Funny

Just a quick little Logan funny for the day that happed when I picked him up from daycare. I was putting him into the car and he must have bumped his head a little.

He quickly shouted, "Mommy! You bonked my head!"

I told him, "No, I didn't."

He then replied, "Oh! I bonked my head!"


I just shook my head and laughed.

After I got into the truck he again started up, "Mommy - you bonked my head!" I kept replying that no, I did not. After a couple of minutes of this I said, "Logan! You bonked my head!" He giggled and said no he didn't. I kept telling him that, "Yes, you bonked Mommy on the head." His final reply to me??

"Whatever."

My child said whatever to me. OMG did I crack up!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so scary how quickly these kids pick up on these when we think they aren't paying attention. I'm fearful of what Jenna will be teaching Mallory when the time comes..... :-/

2/25/2008 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny! Our little ones pick up on stuff so quickly! I hope everything is going well and I will be back to check on things!

2/25/2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

LOL they learn young dont they
Jen

2/25/2008 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)