Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, March 6

Hitting the Road

Tomorrow afternoon Mike & I are heading to Minneapolis for the weekend. I am so in need of a nice little vacation! We're going down to visit Taylor - hopefully the weather is better than the last time we visited. As I had said earlier we're staying at the same hotel. I'm hoping to go to the Mall of America on Saturday (I haven't been there for over 10 years!) and hit IKEA. Of course on the way home we'll be making a stop at Trader Joe's.

I probably won't be around this weekend so I hope you all have a great one! See you next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

safe travels and have a wonderful time
Jen

3/06/2008 8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sigh. Ikea and Trader Joes: two things Colorado is bereft of that I love.

Have fun!

3/09/2008 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you made it home safely!

3/13/2008 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)