Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, March 4

More Talk of the Potty

Now that Logan is flat-out refusing to use the potty this is what you hear/see at our house at least two times a day:

We spot Logan walking behind the couch, to the corner, or another location that is more "private". He begins to get a determined look on his face.

"Logan? Are you pooping?"

"Ummm, I'm just busy Mommy. Don't change my poopy."

"If you're pooping let's go up and use the potty."

"No, I'm not done yet."

"Well then let's go up to the bathroom!"

"Don't change my poopy Mommy!!" *he then puts his hand out in front of him like a running back to show he means business*

Yup, this is my life. There is a lot of potty talk going on around here right now. So exciting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my nephew, always determined.

3/04/2008 2:08 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Bleh, spitting. It won't get better any time soon... and one of my friends (who has two boys) said it goes from this to potty and poopy jokes. At least I'm not getting a wet arm--like I said, bleh. And potty/poopy jokes can't be much worse than Scooter going around and saying, "Mama, you have a wee-wee." To which I'm expected to say, "No, Mama doesn't have a wee-wee." He repeats that, thinks for a moment, then says, "Mama, Daddy has a wee-wee. Scooter has a wee-wee. Baby Emi has a wee-wee." SO FAR he has only said this in public ONCE. And the people he was talking to didn't hear him. It's a darn good thing he does other things that are cute!!! :D Like... SLEEP. :D

3/05/2008 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the exact same spot you are!!!

I get "NO!" when I ask him to go to the potty. It becomes very discouraging.

I am trying my best to stay calm and take it easy and not to force the issue. But it's not easy. Not when I know he has the mental and physical capacity to use the freakin' potty chair or toilet.

Anyway, you're not alone in this one. :)

~d

3/05/2008 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)