Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, April 15

Potty Update

I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats wondering how the potty training was progressing. In one word - GREAT!! Logan has been doing extremely well. He's only had a couple of accidents AND he's even been waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. We're still putting him in a diaper at night but almost every morning it's been dry. For his naps we don't change him out of his underwear and so far, no accidents!! I might be jinxing myself for posting this wonderful progress but this has been going on for about 2 weeks.

He's been rewarded by his progress also so I think he's realizing how proud we all are of him. The couple of accidents that he has had happened when he was outside playing and his mind was elsewhere. We spent most of this morning outside though and as soon as he had to go he told me and we came in without incident!

Of course just last week I bought 2 boxes of diapers for him but I guess I'll just save those for the baby :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! "even been waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom."
Jen

4/15/2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I can't believe it!! I'm so happy for you! I wish it were going so well at OUR house... Scooter was upset that Jonathan went to work and told me we needed to go rescue Daddy. I told him that Daddy HAD to work so he could buy diapers for Scooter (using a line my best friend had used on her difficult-to-train daughter) and he was like, "Oh. Okay." *sigh* Every time I change his diaper, I say, "Where do we go potty/poopy, Scooter?" "In the TOILET!" But so far it's not working... He has gone ONCE in the last couple of weeks... *sigh* Wanna trade kids??? *laughing*

4/16/2008 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - waking in the night - that is really good!

Take care!

4/17/2008 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Logan! :) That's awesome!!


BTW, I am SUPER Jealous! We're no where's NEAR close.

4/17/2008 2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am really happy for you, especially after the nightmare it was to get Haddie potty trained. Congrats and let's hope he stays on this path!!!!

4/17/2008 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)